Saturday 23 May 2020

Life under a Plandemic

Personal testimony on being 

tested for covid19

As US fumbles COVID-19 testing, WHO warns social ...

I believe a good way to find out what is happening is not through television and news papers but through personal anecdote.

I have been talking to a friend from somewhere in the American West (I will not reveal his/her details.

This is what he said:

My nephew got a positive test result. We all (8 adults, 9 kids) all got tested. I'm still waiting as is one of my sisters. But the rest were negative. The nephew had a fever and breathing problem before the test. They insisted on it. So my sister relented. Few days later he was "positive" so me being a cable guy, my step dad a construction laborer and my two sisters work in fast food, we all got test. No positive results. Wtf


Further:


So here we are. On self quarantine and no answers as to what we should think if it's even real.

17 people around one child with a positive test and no one else got it?! I call bullshit.


Those that were tested had strange symptoms afterwards.


We all had weird ass symptoms after we got tested. I got a serious headache and I couldn't stop puking a day later.


This was the stinger: 


And these basterds actually asked if we wanted to be on 

a list for a vaccine trial if we get positive results!


But it gets worse!

When my coworker went to get his annual drug test for work, they insisted he get a test a trial vaccine. At a drug testing site! They keep insisting he was showing signs and were giving him veiled threats if he didn't comply they would "lose" his urinalysis.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.