Saturday 24 August 2019

Is this the Big Cyclone of 2019?


Apart from a video from meteorologist, Nicholas Humphrey there has not been a peep from either media or social media.

This may be the most important information I have had to impart.

I had a panic with this video. After making it, editing it and then uploaded I got this message.




A second attempt to upload came with a warning that is was a duplicate of the original.

After abou 30 minutes it appeared on my You Tube account.

I have just seen a report that it is under 970 hPa as of now.



ICE-DESTROYING 

CYCLONE HITS THE ARCTIC







Ice-Busting Cyclone Headed For Arctic Ocean Friday (August 23, 2019)


More Wildfires Are Burning In Angola & Congo Than Brazil


1 comment:

  1. You have one of the best climate updates out there! Thank you so much for the great work. I hope we get some good shots of the ice after the cyclone passes! Also, It seems weird to me that the ESAS hasn't erupted yet...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.