Monday 10 June 2019

Leon Trotsky - his role in the Bolshevik revolution and world history

I decided to do something completely different today after watching a Russian TV serial on Leon Trotsky which provided me with an opportunity to reassess the 1917 Bolshevik revolution and Trotsky's role in it.

I got an email from You Tube saying they were blocking it on copyright grounds. Neverththeless it is still there, for how long I do not know.

This is a signal to go over to Bitchute and give them a chance.


Leon Trotsky - his role in the Bolshevik revolution and world history




I suggest watching this in conjunction with this BBC documentary that has been removed from the BBC archives but survives on You Tube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.