Tuesday 12 February 2019

The real Tommy Robinson


Class warfare beng waged by the BBC


I have to say from the outset that Tommy Robinson is not my natural ally.

I have never identified with the working class, football (need I mention the words football hooligan?. I don't like the identification with "Queen or country" or the sympathy with the state of Israel.

I am too much of an anti-imperialist for that.

However, I do recognise the truth when I see it.  

More importantly, I recognise lies when I see them.

When I was younger I hobnobbed with the communist movement and can say one thing for a fact: "the ends justify the means" and "he who is not with us is against us" 

Lies were perfectly alright if it suited the "Movement"

Now this applies across the board to the liberal Establishment. 

Any lie will do.

Within the British context Tommy Robinson absolutely has right on his side. He has identified an evil that is tearing British society apart.

If the British state took the action it should Britain would have a Beslan school massacre within no time at all.  

That is true.

So what is their response? To kill the messenger, throw him in jail with Muslim gangs who are determined to kill him.

And so we have the British media singing from the same songsheet to denounce someone who is largely innocent of all the accusations they throw at him.

And now, as the following shows, an interaction with a white male from the working class is comparable with a cannibal from the Amazon.



Here is Tommy's confrontation with the BBC reporter from the BBC (#Panodrama)..

This rave from someone I don't know hits the nail on the head.




The Real Tommy Robinson 

A three-part documentary on Tommy Robinson has been made.Here is part one.


When it came to part two I found that it had been censored by You Tube with dire warnings and having to go through the hoops to watch a documentary with all comments turned off, along with the embed code.



I followed You Tube right through the process and this is what I got.
Being unable to share the original video on this blog I mirrored it on my account. 
Let's see how long it remains up.



And here is part 3 - so far intact.
Intuition tells me to download the series onto my Hard Drive



There is much more to come, I believe, including something on BBC Panorama he is preparing to release on the 23rd February.

I am waiting with baited breath to see what Tommy Robinson is holding up his sleeve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.