Wednesday 19 December 2018

Informative documentary on geoengineering


This is what I wrote on Facebook last night

I have commented a lot on the rapid increase of methane, trying to bring the truth of the matter but realise that I have effectively been silenced. Something like talking to a brick wall. The scientific priesthood have decided to keep the power in their own hands. No upstart citizen scientists with a keen eye for detail showing that they have been caught with their pants down!

Well, I'm tired of it.

People will just have to go to the priesthood to get whatever they choose to release to you.

I am stepping right back from the climate change thing and will, instead, in addition to geopolitics concentrate on other matters including concentrating on my own spiritual wellbeing (while my body is effectively fucked - munted they call in in Christchurch.

If people haven't got it by now they never will - and that's not my problem.

The entire planet is caught in a massive psychotic state (some might use other language to describe it).

I personally think the inability to grapple with the Way Things Are is pretty fucking pathetic.

But then everyone's into it - or almost everybody.


Consequently, I am going to be following up a theme because it is so much in the mass media whether it be aerosol injection or heating the ionosphere.

My attention was drawn to this documentary which I thought covered the subject well.

Early on there was the usual climate change denial with voices denying the scientific consensus. That almost stopped me in my tracks but I persevered and found good material.

In particular, listen to the evil David Keith say quite blandly that aerosol injection might destroy the ozone layer or kill a million people.

GEOENGINEERING DOCUMENTARY FRANKENSKIES




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.