Monday 17 September 2018

Images on NASA Worldview that are hard to explain.


More strangeness on NASA Worldview
Notice that darkness is now coming to the North Pole. Are we being kept in the dark in other ways too?

Yesterday Margo and I put together a report on what seemed to be some pretty strange stuff appearing on NASA Worldview.

Unanswered questions on NASA data on Worldview (and some pretty strange interference)


When I checked NASA Worldview this morning not only what was still there the day before not disappeared but there were even more strange phenomena.

Here in this screenshot from just a few hours ago we can see that there are two lots of data that have no relation to each other - as if the photographs were taken on different days.


Here we can see the serrated differentiation between the two images.





Here is where things get really weird.

The photo from the Beaurfort Sea, north of Alaska shows a humungous visual effect that looks like a big cloud.

What is strange is that what previously looked like sea ice and I realise must be wispy cloud appears ABOVE the larger whatever-it-is.

We can also clearly see the dark lines across the ocean.



Here is a wider view.




 When I went back an hour or so later and refreshed the page this phenomenon had disappeared and what replaced it.


Do I have a natural and logical explanation for this?

No, I don't.

Rather than jump to hasty conclusions based on no evidence I would rather stay with the question but I don't mind admitting that this, along with other contradictions in the data, has put the wind up my sails.

To say I am mystified would not be a exaggeration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.