Tuesday 18 September 2018

Christopher Busby interviewed

Chris Busby is a decent human being in a world without much decency.
Chris Busby interviewed by Richie Allen

.


Richie Allen Show

Richie is joined by Chemical Weapons expert Dr. Chris Busby and intelligence expert and author Tom Quiggin.

Dr. Chris Busby is an internationally recognised scientist and an expert on the health effects of ionizing radiation. He was arrested and thrown in jail last week after police determined that he had undisclosed bomb making materials in his lab. Chris was released the following day. Was Chris harassed and embarrassed because of interviews he gave to Russian State television where he cast doubt on the UK governments statements on the Salisbury poisoning?

And Tom Quiggin is an intelligence expert, author and broadcaster. Tom chats with Richie about his book "Submission: The Danger of Political Islam to Canada: With a Warning to America." What is the real extent of the threat to Western civilization posed by radical Islam and who is behind it? Don't miss this



This is from Chris Busby’s Facebook page

Lucinda put this up. 

See Lucinda Appleby. She was the boat saviour in Bideford. 

To whom it may interest. Dr. Christopher Busby is a kind decent gentleman. He has not only saved me from a deadly situation but furthermore provided my daughter and I with somewhere to live in safety. 

I had been suffering constant abuse and oppression for quite some time at the hand of a nasty man who I had thought was my friend. This false friend had promised me his friendship and his farm. 

He started to spread malicious lies about me and to ruin my things and destroy my good and beautiful gardens. He believed that I had nowhere else to go. He was right.

Then I met Christopher. He befriended me and did not believe the lies. The man had also been torturing my cat as well as his own cow and dog. Christopher saved me from a slow death. Christopher got me out of Hell.

Not only did he help me but a poor Latvian girl who had been locked in a house with four men who made her drugged and drunk and assaulted her. At great expense he flew out there bust into the house like some TV rescue, got her out brought her home and has been looking after her ever since at his own expense because she is too afraid to see a doctor. No wonder. In her own country the doctors drugged her and put her in the nut house for dancing. For DANCING. Just because a person is not the same as you are should they be trapped and manipulated.

Dr. Busby does not think so.

So the arrest story is that Ruth was upset because the bird had been murdered. She is a paranoid schizophrenic so possibly it just died for lack of water.

Anyway. Some police broke into our home. They scared Ruth half to death. They found a laboratory. Chris is a professor of chemistry. Duh. Then the bomb squad were called who also invaded our home. They ruined Christopher's very important experiment which puts the court case back while he waits for more samples and repeats the work. Obviously my tuba looks like a Beam me up device.

I must be hiding terrorists in my drawers and Layla's books and school papers are concealing Russian documents. Please. Really. I have mental issues of my own and this event has shaken me so badly that I have persuaded my second daughter to come home with me.

What will be waiting for me at the airport. On the train. At home. I do not yet know if I will be able to enter the house knowing that these awful forces have been in there contaminating everything with their noxious emanations and poisonous thoughts.

I hope Christopher will receive a full public apology and compensation. He will lose his rent payments too if I cannot overcome these fears.

Dr Busby funds Ruth out of his own pocket as it is.

The strain may well tip me over the edge. Outrageous intrusion. Armed uniforms. Substantially shaken my stability. Visiting our home. Breaking in. He is so solid and safe. I thought the government and police were meant to be the good guys. They are supposed to work for us. We pay them an awful lot of money to do so. Where could you find a friend like that among those we must obey. Horrific invasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.