Wednesday 9 May 2018

The latest from Guy McPherson


Edge of Extinction: Biosphere 2 — Too Close for Comfort





Mailbag: Continued Character Defamation



There are ultimately only two possible adjustments to life; one is to suit our lives to principles; the other is to suit principles to our lives. If we do not live as we think, we soon begin to think as we live. The method of adjusting moral principles to the way men live is just a perversion of the order of things.
~ Fulton J. Sheen
4 May, 2018

I suspect Michael Jon Sliwa isn’t the only one involved in the effort to destroy my credibility and therefore remove me from public service. The attempt has been persistent and largely successful. It’s small consolation that Sliwa and his unprincipled colleagues will soon be dead. Nature bats last, after all.
The primary possible motivations for character defamation are money and power. Are Sliwa and his similarly unprincipled associates paid? If not, they are wasting a fine opportunity. Perhaps they are motivated by the coattail phenomenon.

Each time I announce an upcoming tour, the trolls go on the attack. They spew lies about me to prospective hosts, many of whom then withdraw support. Fear wins over love. Lies defeat truth. I know no solution.

These ongoing attempts at character assassination, although largely successful, are increasingly irrelevant to me. I’m in the midst of moving away from educating the disinterested masses while I also abandon my efforts to pursue justice in an unjust society. I’m choosing to live during my final few months, rather than teaching others how to live urgently, with principles.

FYI Mike Sliwa has contacted the [local] community with some negative info about your personal relations with a certain female associate of yours. It sounds to me like “THE OLD MARES” are up to something.
Maybe you should contact ______ to address some of the accusations forwarded by Mike.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.