Friday 3 November 2017

Reports of four sealed inictments ready

This is in the realm of speculation (maybe?) but will be earth-shattering if it is correct


FOUR MORE SEALED INDICTMENTS ON DISTRICT COURT DOCKET IN DC; MUELLER HAS MORE SURPRISES


1 November, 2017


Sometimes it is VERY frustrating for me to keep secret some of the information I am given by my former colleagues from my years working with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force.  For instance, if I happen to actually KNOW of certain people who are actually under Indictment, but the Indictment is SEALED, I can't tell anyone I know because then I would be subject to investigation for having such knowledge.  So I have to get creative.

In that spirit, I can tell you THERE ARE FOUR MORE SEALED INDICTMENTS on the United States District Court Docket in Washington, DC, located between George Papadopoulos's sealed plea bargain (#182) and Paul Manafort's sealed indictment (#201).

Here is an image of the DC District Court Docket showing the SEALED cases pending:
Those of you who read my Commentary from very early Monday morning - before it became publicly known that Manafort and Kelly were Indicted and would surrender, you will recall that I speculated about the then-pending arrests of Manafort (and POSSIBLY Tony Podesta)
"These guys are not the real target, they are just soldiers.
The real targets are Hillary, Holder, Rosenstein, and John Podesta.

After yesterday's wave of charges, snagging Manafort and his business partner, Rick Gates, and revealing that former Trump foreign policy aide Papadopoulos struck a deal with Federal prosecutors, D.C. watchdogs — particularly on the Left — assumed we were only beginning to see what Mueller had in store. After all, no charges were leveled at former Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, whom many had suspected of being in league with Russian officials looking to influence the outcome of the U.S. Presidential election.

But the four sealed indictments might not, necessarily, be Mueller's work. Around 40% percent of criminal cases that pass through the D.C. Circuit court are sealed, largely to protect vulnerable witnesses, or because defendants have struck plea bargains with Federal prosecutors in return for limited sentences or government protection. This makes sense if you consider Federal prosecutors often handle major drug cases, cases of conspiracy, and Federal racketeering charges.

There is one indication that Mueller has at least one more indictment up his sleeve. The Manafort indictment is marked as INDICTMENT (B), which presumes there's an "INDICTMENT (A)" lurking somewhere, maybe in "sealed document #200." The subject of that indictment is anyone's guess; it could be Flynn, or it could be Tony Podesta who hinted in his resignation letter yesterday that he was under scrutiny.

Which brings me back to my original commentary wherein I speculated "The real targets are Hillary, Holder, Rosenstein and John Podesta."  Four people.  Kind of interesting that there just happen to be FOUR Sealed Indictments on the DC Court Docket between Papadopoulos and Manafort . . . .

Of course, in my earlier Commentary, I made clear that President Trump does NOT like the idea of Indicting Obama or Hillary; thinks it would be bad for the country.  So what IF that leaves Tony Podesta, Holder, Rosenstein, and John Podesta?

Is this just more speculation on my part, or do I know?  I Can't say!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.