Google Redefines “Fascism”
Google have redefined the word fascism to suit their own interests to cover anyone who is “right-wing”.
What is “right wing” these days.
The broader definition of fascism is where gvovernment is by/for the corporations. This comes from the original fascist, Benito Mussolini.
The definition below provides a pretty good indication that what we already have, cetainly in the United States and Britain is fascism and “democracy” is just a fig-leak for unbridled corporate power.
The following already apply and no doubt will develop even further under Donalad Trup, Theresa May, Emmanuael Macron and others:
- Corporate power protected
- Labour power suppressed
- Obsession wit national security (the US spends more than everyone else combined on ‘defence” and have troops over most of the globe)
- Disdain for human rights (Obama went after and prosecuted more whistleblowers than any president in US history)
- Identification of enemies as a unifying cause (look at the “Putin did it” meme)
- Controlled mass media (this is increasingly a theme)
- Rampant cronyism and corruption
- Fraudulent elections
- Rampant sexism (not in this case but the imposition of ‘identity politics’ falls into this category)
- Osession with crime and punishment
- Religion and government intertwined (in the liberal case we have a disdain for religion)
I have no doubt in the world that there are fascist elements to the present US adminstration although Trump ran on a policy of ‘draining the swamp’ and not interfering with endless wars.
Marine le Pen is not xenophobic as painted – she just wants a return of soverreignty to France (call it nationalism if you like). Unlike Trump who goes on about ‘the Muslims’ le Pen is intelligent enough to distinguish between ‘Muslims’ and Salafist Muslims Iie the extremists and terrorists).
The difficulty would come in distinguishing between the two.
Neoliberalism is a species of fascism
by Manuela Cadelli, President of the Magistrates’ Union of Belgium, via Defend Democracy
THE CULT OF EVALUATION
There is no alternative.”