Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Sate Department orders all citizens and diplomats out of DPRK by June 23

STATE DEPARTMENT LEAK. Foreign Ministries Told by U.S. to get citizens & Diplomats out of North Korea by June 23



2 May, 2017


According to sources with access to international diplomatic communications, the US State Department has quietly told foreign ministries around the world to have citizens and Diplomats OUT OF NORTH KOREA by June 23.

The informal "advice" is seen as a dangerous confirmation of US intent to strike North Korea.

It is interesting to note that June 23 is the date of the "New Moon" when night is darkest around the world.

The United States does NOT have Diplomatic Relations with North Korea and as such, there is no US Embassy or Consulate in that country. Other nations, however, do have such facilities.


The State Department Public Information Section did not return calls from SuperStation95 seeking comment about this leaked information


I do not believe that whatever the DPRK says it will commit suicide.



NORTH Korea has said it will launch an attack on multiple countries in a chilling confirmation World War 3 is coming.  
The rogue state accused the United States of pushing the Korean peninsula to the brink of nuclear war after US bombers took part in drills with the South Korean and Japanese air forces.
North Korea’s state-controlled media has announced the country is now simply “waiting for the moment it will reduce the whole of the US mainland to ruins.”
It warned "America’s vast territory is exposed to our preemptive nuclear strike" and that its army is "waiting for the moment it will reduce the whole of the U.S. mainland to ruins with its absolute weaponry of justice."

It added: "If the US shows any slight sign of provocation, just the inter-continental ballistic rockets displayed in the April military parade will fly into the US.
The reckless nuclear war provocation by the Trump administration will bring it nothing but the fall of the American empire."
North Korea also promised to strike US allies, including South Korea and Japan, saying they will be “submerged into a sea of fire” and “reduced to ashes”.
But the risk of Kim Jong-un successfully launching a nuclear strike on the US seems unlikely.
Its last two ballistic missile tests have apparently ended in failure – including one heading towards Russia.
It comes as President Donald Trump said a meeting between him and Kim could happen “under the right circumstances”.
The 70-year-old business tycoon had previously shocked the world by describing Kim as a “smart cookie” and praised the 33-year-old for keeping control of the isolated state at such a young age.
Should ramped-up tensions between the U.S. and North Korea devolve into outright nuclear war, Pyongyang is claiming such a conflict would result in the demise of the US superpower. 
The North Korean newspaper Rodong Sinmun—which is controlled by the state—ran an opinion piece Tuesday titled "Nuclear War Will Bring Nothing but Doom to U.S."
"The reckless military provocation is pushing the situation on the Korean Peninsula closer to the brink of nuclear war," the North's official KCNA news agency said Tuesday. It cited an apparent bomb-dropping drill in South Korea as the latest provocation from the U.S.
President Donald Trump has also threatened North Korea. "There is a chance that we could end up having a major, major conflict with North Korea. Absolutely," Trump told Reuters last week. "We'd love to solve things diplomatically but it's very difficult."
The president did change his tune a bit this week, suggesting he could meet with North Korea's dictatorial leader to work things out. 
"If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him, I would absolutely, I would be honored to do it," Trump told Bloomberg News Monday. "If it's under the, again, under the right circumstances. But I would do that."
The U.S., meanwhile, reportedly has an operational THAAD—Terminal High Altitude Area Defense system—set up in South Korea, a move that angered China, North Korea's main ally in the region. 
The North, which carried out two nuclear tests last year, has said it would ramp up the program in the wake of the tensions with the U.S.
The country's "measures for bolstering the nuclear force to the maximum will be taken in a consecutive and successive way at any moment and any place decided by its supreme leadership," a spokesman for North Korea's foreign ministry said to state media, according to Reuters.

When Will The U.S. Act?

By now, the world is familiar with the intensely publicized arrival of the US aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson and its strike group of Destroyers, guided Missile Cruisers and at least one Missile Submarine.  
What no one has been paying any attention to is the USS Theodore Roosevelt and its strike group.
The Theodore Roosevelt is part of the Pacific Fleet and sources in the Pentagon confirm to SuperStation95 that it "is less than one day's travel time from striking distance of North Korea."
Moreover, the USS Nimitz and its strike group cleared their "Blue Water Certification" off the coast of San Diego in late April and returned to its home port of Bremerton, Washington for final re-supply before deploying.
If the Nimitz was ordered to North Korea, travel time would be about eight days.
Lastly, the USS Ronald Reagan and its strike group are presently in home port of Yokosuka, Japan.  The Reagan entered a four month period of "Selective Restricted Availability" and will complete its re-fitting, maintenance and re-supply by early June.




No comments:

Post a Comment