Thursday 24 November 2016

The spooks strike again!

A case of harassment by you-know-who
Seemorerocks


It is a very long time since I have experienced harassment like this althought I do have cases related to Facebook and the difficultty of accessing material.

This morning I posted Guy McPherson’s inteview with Paul Henry this morning.

It wasn’t long before it was reported to me that the item I uploaded was no longer there.

I admit that I could easily have deleted the item accidentally so I reposted it.

I have since been told that the link led to this item:



This was NO MISTAKE.

Firstly, the second time round I took a lot more care with formatting the link.

Secondly, I have never seen this item before and would not have posted it.

Someone has had access to my account and being playing games with us.

Coincidentally I came acros this item by a young NZ activist-journalist who moved to Berlin and has been asked for asylum in Russia because of harassment by security agencies as a result of her activity.

I strongly suggest this video as an indication of what these people can get up to.


I don’t think she is being paranoid!!

This is the world we live in.

I have been considering cutting back on my activity drastically on the grounds of my health.

I doubt, after this, that this will happen in in the way I planned.

I may well be doubling down on my efforts to bring te truth to people.

Be warned spooks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.