Monday, 18 July 2016

Turkey pulling out intelligence agents from Aleppo

Syria: Turkey Evacuating Own Intelligence Officers from Aleppo Battlefield

13950426000565_PhotoI 
16 July, 2016


Informed sources said that the Turkish intelligence agents, who have been training Nouralddeen al-Zinki terrorists in Northern Syria, have been ordered to leave the battlefields in Aleppo due to the Syrian government forces’ increasing advances and meantime lack of unity among militant groups.

Suicide attacks of al-Nusra front and Nouralddeen al-Zinki on the government forces’ position to reopen Castillo supply line to Northern part of Aleppo city have thus far failed and the Syrian army forces’ advances in different battlefields in Northern Aleppo have continued,” the sources said.

On the other hand some of the terrorist groups have no intention to partake in Aleppo battles against the government forces. All these have forced Turkey to start evacuating its trainers and intelligence officers from Aleppo,” they added.

Over 500 terrorist have been killed in the last four days in Aleppo. Ahrar al-Sham is accusing the Free Syrian Army and al-Qaeda-affiliated groups of treason through refusing to send more fighters to battlefields in Aleppo. Turkey and other foreign backers of terrorist groups have come to this conclusion that their affiliated terrorist groups in Aleppo can not resist against the waves of government forces in Aleppo city” the sources went on to say.

On Thursday, a spokesman of Ahrar al-Sham underlined that the terrorist group was not participating in clashes in al-Malaah farms in Northern Aleppo against the Syrian army and popular forces, saying those who take part in this battle were doomed to experience crushing defeat.

Writing on his twitter page on Wednesday, Abu Yousef al-Muhajer voiced surprise at certain groups’ participation in Malaah battle, and said Ahrar al-Sham did not send its forces to the region given the weak possibility of victory against the government and popular forces and the fear of sustaining a major toll and damages.

Media sources said that terrorists of Nouralddeen al-Zanki Movement and al-Nusra Front and a number of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) militants participated in the battle.

Syria fully cuts militant route to Aleppo

This drone photo shows Castello Road after recapture by Syrian forces.

Syrian government forces have completely cut off the only main road used by foreign-backed militants into Aleppo.

17 July, 2016

According to a London-based monitor on Sunday, militant-controlled parts of the northern Syrian city are now completely besieged after the army reached the Castello Road and fully cut it.
"Aleppo is now 100% besieged," the French news agency AFP quoted a militant based in the city as saying, adding the army has started setting up sandbag barriers.
The army had advanced on July 7 to within firing range of the key supply route but had not reached the road itself.
Located south of the Syrian-Turkish border, Aleppo is the commercial and industrial hub and has always been a military strategic site.
The new advances came a day after the Syrian army recaptured the town of Kinsabba in northern Latakia.
Kinsabba, located in the mountains and considered an important strategic town, was taken over by the militants in June.
The army had been attempting to seize the Castello Road and nearby Mallah Farms for more than two years as it is the only route militants can use to access districts they control in the second Syrian city.
Last week, the army repelled a massive counter-offensive by militants to reopen the supply route into Aleppo, killing nearly 30 terrorists.
President Bashar al-Assad said last month that Takfiri militants would gain no more grounds in Aleppo and the city would become their graveyard.
The president said Syrian forces would step by step liberate all the territory that has been under the control of the terrorists over the past years.



No comments:

Post a Comment