Sunday 6 March 2016

Catherine Austin Fitts interviews the Saker

Catherine Austin Fitts interviews the Saker for the Solari Report: Russia and Global Geopolitics with the Saker
Saker drawing from community


Dear friends

Last month I have had the real pleasure to have a one hour long conversation with Catherine Austin Fitts, the president of Solari, Inc., the publisher of The Solari Report and managing member of Solari Investment Advisory Services.  Normally, the Catherine’s interviews are for subscribers only, but she has kindly agreed to make it available for free to our community.
This was the first time I had granted anybody an hour long interview over the phone and I have to admit that I enjoyed it very much.  Catherine and I are planning to repeat this on a quarterly basis.
You can get the transcript in PDF format here:https://solari.com/00archive/web/solarireports/2016/sr20160204_1.pdf
As for the audio, you can listen to it here: https://solari.com/audio/sr20160204_InterviewHQ.mp3
As I said, it was a real pleasure talking to Catherine (thanks A. for putting us in touch!) and I look forward to your future conversations.  In the meantime, I highly recommend that you check out the rest of the Solari Reports and the Solari Books.
I hope that you will enjoy the interview as much as I did.
Kind regards,
The Saker

Listen to the interview HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.