Saturday 20 February 2016

I have no truck with denial

I cannot hammer this home enough.

I have a new litmus test. Since I first encountered Michael C Ruppert and his work my comforting view of the world and the way it works has been turned upside down and torn apart so that I can no longer live solely in the world of comforting (but false) certitudes.

No more nice coffee talk for me.

I no longer have any truck with denial or with trying to “have it both ways”.


We are on the edge of a world war.
 
Syrian ambassador: Hospital in Idlib province destroyed by US warplanes
The Syrian authorities did not allow international observers to the site of the tragedy at the moment, the ambassador says


15 February, 2016

MOSCOW, February 15./TASS/. A hospital backed by Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) in Syrian Idlib province was destroyed in US airstrikes, not by Russian warplanes, Syrian Ambassador to Russia Riyad Haddad told Rossiya 24 television on Monday.

"The Russian Aerospace Forces have nothing to do with this," he said citing intelligence data.

He said the Syrian authorities did not allow international observers to the site of the tragedy at the moment. "The observer speaking about it will most likely lie," the diplomat said, marking that the Syrian government had already faced such problems in the past.

Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) reported that at least seven personnel and patients were killed and eight MSF staffers were missing from the strikes when the hospital in Maarat al-Numan was destroyed on Monday. The organization supposed the hospital could have been destroyed either by Russian warplanes or by Syrian government troops.

Russia’s Aerospace Force launched pinpoint strikes against the Islamic State and Jabhat al-Nusra targets in Syria on September 30 after the Federation Council upper parliament house unanimously approved President Vladimir Putin’s request for the use of the armed forces against terrorists in Syria.

Air strikes are delivered at military hardware, communications centers, transport vehicles, munitions depots and other terrorist infrastructure facilities. The military operation is conducted at the request of Syrian President Bashar Assad.



MUST SEE: U.S. planes bombed Syria's Aleppo hospitals and thеn accused Russia for doing it







ISIS Trained on NATO Bases


"In [Moscow], they didn't yet know that it will be named ISIS, and I already knew, because my people were in there, were looking into what's really happening there. Our guys were among those trained on NATO bases and sent into Syria" - Ramzan Kadyrov, President of Chechnya. Excerpt from "Chechen Muslims Fight ISIS"


1 comment:

  1. I cannot hammer this home enough.

    I have a new litmus test. Since I first encountered Michael C Ruppert and his work my comforting view of the world and the way it works has been turned upside down and torn apart so that I can no longer live solely in the world of comforting (but false) certitudes.

    No more nice coffee talk for me.

    I no longer have any truck with denial or with trying to “have it both ways”.

    Does that mean you are going to post my comments from now on??

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.