Wednesday 23 September 2015

Refugee youths in battle on border

Yesterday, I posted several videos that testifies that the published version of events is untrue and shows gangs of young men in pitched battles to get through the barbed wire.


These videos have been DISAPPEARED from my original posting without any intervention from me - so I am reposting.

The description of the video said that this was in Slovenia, but I have been assured by my friend from there, Ales, that this is not the case.

The only thing I can see to give an indication of place is a signpost in Cyrillic so I am guessing possibly Serbia??

It looks like scenes on the Croatia- Hungary border.

I cannot find the original video from Mail Online.

PS. I have received the following comment on Facebook - 


"It's Serbo-Hungarian border. Hungarian police is not letting Sirians go to Hungary. It's very simple. Serbian and Sirian guys are angry. Hungarian police before this assulted a few journalists and tons of civilians. Now they are protesting."

The refugee crisis in Europe






This is Slovenia today, they are trying to make their way into Germany. And if we here in the US think for just one moment that we will be immune you are making a big mistake. Please SHARE because you will not see this in the mainstream media.
Posted by American Bikers United Against Jihad - ABUAJ on Sunday, 20 September 2015

Up to 50,000 refugees arrive in Austria within days





Austrian authorities say they have received an average of ten thousand refugees per day who are continuing to cross the border from Hungary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.