Wednesday 4 December 2013

Pacific radiation

As part of conversation over Facebook it turns out that radiation levels were along lines disclosed by Fukushima until May, when they increased dramatically. Shortly after this all reference to these measurements were removed from the Internet. At the time this was noticed and remarked on by Dutchsinse.

 As of today - none of the links provided by Michael Green are available on the Net.


European measuring stations might have been closed down 2011 after massive spike in radiation





This is an introduction from Michael Green, dated 12/02/2013

Liz, I am not sure about the POTUS shutting down stations on the west coast. I hadn't heard that. On the other hand, I told Michael Ruppert of a story I did hear about, as explained below. He has yet to indicate his interest.

I said that for a few months after the 2011 tsunami, I monitored wind and radiation readings from international stations, as presented in their original youtube forms on Dutchsince's site. Now, I tend to look at the whole Alex Jones conspiracy movement with a huge amount of skepticism, but this wasn't Dutchsince talking, - they were direct video projections from primary-sourced independent sites that themselves were very solid.

I told Michael Ruppert that most of the reports seemed to fall within a fairly narrow range, as expected - based what Tepco had disclosed - but that 
one day, there were projections of radiation that were orders of magnitude higher, something that, if true, would have fallen in the On the Beach range. It was lethal. 

I didn't believe it and dismissed it as some sort of artifact. Interestingly, not long after that all these several stations were shut down. I checked, and confirmed that their reports were inaccessible.

I didn't connect the dots with the "artifact", although I did think this had to have been done on Obama's orders. Trillions of dollars were at stake, after all. Mustn't have lots of people panicking.

No one else but Obama could have commanded such influence in Europe, etc., and we recently saw much the same thing in the case of Edward Snowden's six week sojourn in the Moscow Airport.

Anyway, I told Michael that I recalled writing to a physician friend at that time, but he and I have several hundred emails and it might take awhile to sort through the email record for specific dates.

I asked Michael if the dates of these events would be useful to him but he never answered. If these sites were taken down just after this humongous spike from hell, however, then I would have thought that information was important.

And here is the correspondence he refers to - the date was on or around 5/12/2011. 


One site is to be found on:


The Nilu site (Norwegian Institute for Air Research) was also reportedly taken down at that time.

My email to my friend says the following:

"This link above, however, is from the Zardoz site which is probably NOT a mirror site for Nilu. Now, I don’t know what happened to the Nilu site (it was taken down) but I am more than just a little skeptical regarding the link above. I don’t have any reason whatsoever to suppose the Zardoz address accurately represents the Nilu data. It looks like it from the surface, sure, but it could also be a spoof. The Cesium levels here are astronomical. Nilu didn’t suggest nearly as bad a situation just two weeks ago. My guess, therefore, is this was a photoshopped gif file specifically designed to induce hysteria in fellow conspiracy types. That’s my most charitable and rational guess. If it’s for real, we’re in big trouble."

Earlier that day, I wrote the following:

"Subject: No.1 reactor is in a "meltdown" state (Tepco)



35 Japanese reactors are soon to be out of taken offline. It should be an interesting summer in Tokyo.

The Nilu (Norwegian Institute for Air Research, Norsk Institute) radiation forecast modeling has just been taken offline, so international reports will be lacking a major piece of data.

Its report just prior to removal was seemingly very high and already in the danger zone. America and other governments are probably very unhappy about their public’s having these reports which have been headed up in an ever steeper arc with respect to iodine 131, cesium 137 and xenon 133. These “wavelengths” don’t stand out in a typical Geiger counter reading.

"Apparently, there is a mirror site at http://zardoz.nilu.no/~flexpart/fpinteractive/plots/?C=M;O=D .

Not sure about venue or sourcing but it looks pretty authentic. Then again, the use of “Zardoz” is enough to incite suspicion, though the reports look solid enough. First WikiLeaks, now Nilu. Maybe the mutations are first showing up in Scandinavians??

"I suggested two months ago that the entire biosystem had just been given a major infusion of “mutation juice.” Most mutations are pretty destructive, as we know. Chaos rules. All we can do at this juncture, I should think, is to ask that a small percentage (one out of 10,000?) will be positive.

"Then again, most of the world has learned nothing whatsoever from Japan. America, as in all things, is in full denial mode. America, really, is sort of a “representative” for the best and worst of homo sapiens.

"Even after all these warnings, all our species is capable of doing is talking tepidly and with no real conviction of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic."



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I said that toward the end. My email correspondent must have said something provocative. He was not a lefty and I may have been trying to appease him. Anyway, I don't see America's expressing the best of homo sapiens. No. In virtually all ways, it has embraced its shadow side. The Democratic Party is a case in point.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.