Tuesday 12 November 2013

Fukushima - MUST-LISTEN broadcast


Comments from Mike Ruppert -

WITHOUT DOUBT this was the single most useful radio broadcast I have ever heard. Listen to all of it. So many questions I have held for a long time were answered. I learned enormously and found a couple areas where I has reached incorrect conclusions, only because of a lack of information in a global conspiracy to keep us ignorant and blind.

Here's what I learned.

1. The Japanese are still incinerating radioactive waste. I thought it had been stopped.
2. The typhoon debris heading for California (3x the size of the UK) is likely to be quite full or radioactive particles in the nooks and crannies of the debris.
3. Not all fish being caught now off the west coast is radiated yet. Arnie was very helpful on that.

There were a few conclusions I disagree with but do not let that hinder you. Listen to all of this because you will hear many things that may or absolutely will save you life. This broadcast puts Fukushima in much starker relief and with greater detail than anything I have heard all at one time and one place.

David Blume was a little weak for me because he fails to explain where all of the raw materials to make enough alcohol to support Infinite Growth are going to come from. but I learned a great deal from him too.

Do yourself a favor. Make time to listen. Thank you John B. Wells and COAST TO COAST.

Coast To Coast Am - November 9 2013 - Fukushima Special


As mainstream media continues to ignore the seriousness of the Fukushima situation which John B. Wells has been following closely, we are now finding out it is definitely much worse than anyone ever imagined. Joining John will be four experts (Arnie GundersenDavid BlumeDr. John ApsleySteven Starr) who will unravel the truth about Fukushima.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mike, for posting this! I heard it by staying up all night but one can't be sure of the information when half asleep...so it's good/great to hear it again...and I agree that it was one of the best shows...helpful, useful, etc.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious what the photo is of; it is not Fukushima Daiichi, of that I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.