Saturday 3 August 2013

Guy McPherson


Nature Bats Last is operative again


Nature Bats last is now operative again, but this message is from Guy -

Nature Bats Last is still inoperative. I received this message from a colleague: "My tech guru took a look at your problem. It looks like someone reset permissions on your site so pages can't load pages. Easy to do with a script, hard to do by accident. AKA, you were hacked."

I'm participating in a hacker conference in The Netherlands, and I had the good fortune to have tea with Ray McGovern this morning. I'm preparing tonight's presentation and working with the website host to get Nature Bats Last back online. This is strictly a first-world problem, though I'm working toward a solution between other brushfires. Thanks for your patience and support.



When S attempted to enter Climate-change summary and update, she received the following warning - 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.