Friday 26 July 2013

AN ALERT FROM RADIO ECOSHOCK


Global Heat Emergency Special Podcast



Hello wherever you are, and whenever you hear this heat emergency podcast from Radio Ecoshock.


It takes a lot to get me to make an special message like this. The last time I pulled the trigger was on Friday March 11th, 2011 - the very day the Fukushima nuclear reactors blew up in Japan. I knew those reactors had melted down. I knew it was a historic moment of high risk for the Northern Hemisphere, if not the planet. I made five special podcasts over the next five days, and then covered Fukushima ever since, including the historic conference in New York in the Spring of 2013.


Now I can't stay quiet about what is obviously one of the first great heat alerts running almost completely around the Northern Hemisphere in this summer of 2013.

To listen to podcast GO HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.