Friday 2 December 2011

Prevent indefinite detention of US citizens




SIGN NOW -- UDALL PETITION TO PREVENT INDEFINITE MILITARY DETENTION OF US CITIZENS

UPDATE: On Tuesday the Senate defeated my amendment to strip the controversial detainee provisions from the Defense Authorization bill. But I'm not giving up, and neither should you.

My colleague, Senator Dianne Feinstein, the chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, introduced amendments similar to mine that would prevent the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens by the military.

I'm throwing my full support behind the Feinstein amendments and I need you to join us. Please sign our updated petition to prevent the indefinite detention of American citizens on U.S. soil!

Mark Udall
To sign the petition GO HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.